Being an out-of-province Ryerson Student, once a year I get to enjoy the thrill of flying home for the holidays. Here’s 10 gifs that show you what to expect during your first time flying home over winter break:
1. Every flight ever is full.
2. When you find a flight, It’s always 10x more expensive than literally any other flight..
3. The airport is a chaotic mess, and security is out the door. (unless you upgrade like me 😉 )
4. The decorations are somehow more tacky than the mall…
5. People are unusually rude to everyone as their family plans are on the line.
6. Delayed flights have people crying (and sleeping)… everywhere…
7. The Starbucks line up has reached a new level of length
8. “De-Icing” causes further delays when you’re finally on your flight
9. The turbulence is like next level hurricane status
10. Your destination airport is your happy place (Shout out to YVR <3 )
Safe travels this holiday season!