– Wow I woke up so early!! I’ll have everything done by, like, 8, and then I’ll watch a cute movie tonight!
– I wonder what’s poppin’ on Twitter and Insta.
– Scroll, Scroll, Scroll.
– Why didn’t anyone post something at 2am this morning so I could have something to look at when I woke up? Inconsiderate.
– Ok, it’s been two hours. I should probably emerge from my bed and start the day.
– What to eat, what to eat.
– Grilled cheese, duh.
– Wow, it’s still only 11am, I’m making such good time.
– Alright, what do I have on my to-do list today?
– All of this will only take a couple hours to do. I have so much time!!
– Time to play the Sims 3!!!
– Why is my life duller than my cute lil Sims family? That’s pathetic in more ways than one.
– No one’s texted me all day…which is good because I need to focus on my schoolwork…yeah.
– I wish I had a car.
– Why is it only nice on the days that I don’t leave my bed?
– Speaking of my bed, I love you bed.
– I should probably open one of my curtains to let in some sun.
– Ah, a sliver of natural light is just what I needed.
– I really need to do my work.
– Except I’m not inspired. Everyone knows you can’t work on projects if you’re not truly inspired.
– Let me just find a couple articles about getting inspired.
– Maybe if I had a desk I’d be more focused.
– But sitting at a desk would mean way too much time away from my bed.
– They should teach business by showing us episodes of Dragon’s Den.
– Dragon’s Den is so much better than Shark Tank.
– I’m so hungry.
– I can’t stop scrolling.
– What would 2016 be like if smartphones weren’t invented?
– What would 2016 be like if the internet was never discovered?
– Wow, Raven. Stay away from such dark thoughts.
– Can I afford to take a nap right now?
– How is it 3 p.m.? I swear it was 11 when I last checked.
– Productivity is relative.
– Why do my profs force me to read my textbooks? Why do I have to write midterms and finals? What is university?
– Oh, that YouTuber just announced that she’s going to Europe, and subtly hinted at the fact that the trip is sponsored.
– Can someone sponsor me?
– What am I going to do after graduation?
– Lol what am I going to do this summer?
– I need a sick internship so I can lowkey brag about it every time I speak–I mean… so I can gain experience.
– Why does a three hour lecture last 80 hours, and my beloved Saturday 20 minutes??
– How do people do fun stuff on the weekend and still have time to study and finish assignments?
– I may not have thriving social life, but at least I’m saving money!!!!
– I totally don’t regret spending that money on my nails yesterday.
– I still haven’t solved the lack of food situation.
– What movie should I watch tonight?
– I’m mentally organizing how I’ll write my assignment. That is what I call progress.
– You know what, I needed today to take a break and relax my fragile body; it was a long and tiring week.
– I’m concerned about the earth. It’s way too warm for February and as much as I hate shoveling the snow, I hate it much more when ice caps melt 🙁
– I hate when Iced Caps melt too. No I don’t. I just thought it’d be clever to say that.
– IDK what I’m doing with my life.
– I wonder if anyone will even care about the thoughts I have while procrastinating.
– Oh well. It’s my blog post. HA.
– Just kidding. Be my friend.
– Be my valentine.
– I’m a mess.
– Let me wrap this up.
– I have a quiz and an assignment due next week.
– YES NETFLIX, I’m still watching Gilmore Girls. UGH.