I follow a couple of those funny university “troll” accounts, and every now and then I come across a tweet that is too relatable not to share. So I’d thought I’d share some of my fav tweets that depict what it is like in university (with a tweet by me because why not?)!
1. “That 11:59 pm deadline ain’t no joke in college”
2. “Go to college they said. You’ll figure out what you want to do with your life they said”
3. “College is cool bc if u relax for 5 seconds then all of a sudden ur failing 11 classes even tho ur only taking 5”
4. “Syllabus week vs finals week”
5. “I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t drink coffee… like you get enough sleep???? every night??! that seems shady to me”
6. “*about to check bank account* Me: “I’m guessing I should probably have about $200 left” *bank account*: $2.64 Me:”
7. “My weekly readings are longer than the days I’ve spent on this earth”
8. “When you’re trying to reach the word count for an essay”
9. “Laminate your index cards when studying. Not only does it prevent smearing, but the teardrops actually roll right off”
AND 10. LIFE is temporary! GPA is for-ev-er!