What a great year it has been, and now that the mid-year break has arrived we’re getting ready for the holidays!
As an important notice our offices are CLOSED during the mid-year break. This break in service will start Friday, December 19 @ 4:30 p.m. EST, and we will reopen Monday, January 5, 2014 @ 8:30 a.m. EST.
During this period of time we will not be replying to questions via Twitter, Facebook, email, or other digital or social media outlets. Service on these platforms will resume Monday, January 5, 2015. If you do have any questions during the break you can head over to Ask Ryerson to receive immediate answers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
Our blogging team is also enjoying a well-deserved break, but will be back in the new year with even more blogs to share with you! In the meantime why not check out our current top 5:
- Places in the City with Student Discounts
- How to Survive a 3-Hour Lecture
- 5 Differences Between Writing in High School vs. University Level Papers
- Puppy Invasion! The Ryerson Therapy Dogs
- The 6 Types of People You’ll Meet in University
Happy holidays everyone! Thank you for a great 2014, and we’ll see you in 2015!