Admitted International Students: Apply for Your Study Permit Now


Students can print their official Offer of Admission, as well as their Letter of Acceptance for International Students (LAIS) from the “My Documents” section of the Applicant Status page of their portals. These documents will not be sent to students by courier.

International students (anyone who is not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident) must obtain a study permit before entering Canada. Students are required to present both their official Offer of Admission and LAIS as part of the study permit application process. Contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada for complete details.

0 I like it
0 I don't like it