That’s right, it’s INSTAGRAM FEATURE TIME! Check out these 10 posts from Ryerson community members who clearly have an eye for art:
1. I’ve NEVER seen Kerr Quad like this:
2. Or this angle in the RCC – Kerr Hall Bridge:
3. How about dat snowy SLC:
4. O’Keefe Residence looking as hip as ever:
5. Ahh… A sunny day from the SLC:
6. Ouu… A rainy day on Gould St. (Typical):
7. Views from the Yonge and Dundas Theatre (Where you might have classes):
8. Allan Gardens (just north of Campus) looking as serene as ever:
9. Featuring the Image Arts Building Balzac’s Coffee!
10. One more Views feature for good measure:
Have you taken any sick Ryerson pics? Upload them and tag #WhyRyerson or #RUDaysofWinter for your chance to be featured here!